High voltage BUSHINGS
High voltage bushings – a specific equipment, which is designed for the voltage class from 35 to 500 kV, are made with a nominal current of 630 to 3150 A.
According to the purpose, high-voltage bushings are divided into:
- Bushings for transformers/reactors;
- The linear (wall) bushings;
- For cable connection of transformers.
The company Elektrofarfor 2000 can offer high-voltage bushings with RIP insulation, which consist of internal insulation – resin-impregnated electrical insulating paper and external insulation made of polymer or porcelain.
High-voltage bushing with RIP insulation has these advantages:
- low weight and reduced size make it easy to transport, assemble and maintain;
- excellent electrical, mechanical and thermal properties;
- environmentally friendly construction, oil- and gas-free design, eliminating the risk of explosion;
- high efficiency and long service life.