High voltage insulators
High-voltage insulators are indispensable elements for the creation of high-performance and safe energy system. Electric insulator reliably fixes the conductors of power lines and creates the best conditions for the operation of the power system, especially since the company Elektrofarfor 2000 guarantees a high quality of products.
Porcelain, glass and polymer insulators are designed for the voltage of 35 kV to 750 kV and have the protection against the influence of adverse weather conditions. You get access to a wide assortment of equipment for energy networks, which has already proved its competitiveness in the market and has a reasonable price.
For the organization of a stable and safe electrical supply system, it is necessary to use only high quality and reliable components. Insulator from the company Elektrofarfor – necessary design, which firmly fastens the darts of the electric power transmission lines, switchgears and other current-carrying elements of electrical installations.
Types of insulators
Insulators are structurally composed of a metal casing with provided places for fixing the wire and insulating parts, which can be made of different materials. Among the most widespread there are:
- porcelain (ceramic) – are the most popular due to the relatively low price and high reliability. They are made of special silicate porcelain, designed for a long time of use;
- glass – high-voltage insulators made of special carbonized glass, have small dimensions as compared with porcelain insulators, but high mechanical strength;
- polymer – modern and durable insulators of electric power transmission, which are made of special silastic, resistant to moisture, natural erosion and other uncomfortable factors of the environment.
High-voltage insulator from the company Elektrofarfor 2000 – a lightweight and durable product, which is designed to work under the voltage from 35 kV to 750 kV. We guarantee the quality and provide the best conditions for the purchase of goods that will make your power system really high quality.
High-voltage insulators are indispensable elements for the creation of a highly efficient and safe energy system. Electric insulator reliably fixes wires and creates the best conditions for the operation of the energy system, especially since the company Elektrofarfor guarantees a high quality of products.
Porcelain, glass and polymer insulators are designed for the voltage from 35 kV to 750 kV and have protection against adverse weather conditions. You get access to a wide range of national equipment for energy networks, which has already proved its competitiveness in the market and has a democratic price.
Modern and safe technologies in the field of electric power supply are polymer insulators, which take into account and correct the shortcomings of the previous models. They are based on composite materials and have the following advantages:
- lower weight in comparison with porcelain and glass products;
- hydrophobic cover that protects resistance to electrical tension;
- easy assembly procedure;
- resistance to the manifestations of vandalism;
- minimal level of electro-noise.
Polymer insulators LK 70 10, 70 20 and other models have an increased level of reliability, and also be supporting-strength, flow-through and linear. This makes it possible to use a polymer insulator for any purpose without losing the reliability and efficiency of the equipment.
The company Elektrofarfor offers polymer insulators at acceptable prices and with a guarantee of quality. Domestic brand – a profitable supplier of insulators, the use of which improves the energy system and provides a continuous improvement of quality of the current.
Ceramic insulator is used for fixing and quality insulation of current-conducting parts on the lines of power grids and communication. Special electro-technical porcelain is used for production, covered with a glazed layer and heated in the furnace.
Such equipment is divided into several types:
- Porcelain support insulators. They are used to secure bars and conductors in switchgear and appliances. Usually, they have a rod structure that binds the porcelain bodies together to achieve the required resistance to electrical voltages.
- Porcelain bushing insulators. Such elements eliminate electric current outflow and hold it in potentially weak transition points. They are used when laying conductors through walls and introducing voltage to equipment, in particular transformers, circuit breakers and other components of the power system.
Elektrofarfor ensures guaranteed quality of porcelain insulators due to the constant production control capacities. You get a reliable and safe product that enhances your energy system and contributes to its correct operation.